Reporting to the Product Development Director, the Program Manager will be primarily responsible for managing automotive product development projects. Surrounded by a qualified, diversified and dynamic multidisciplinary team, the candidate will, among other things, oversee several projects for our Richmond plant.
- Holder of a bachelor's degree in engineering or other relevant field, the candidate has to his credit 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Bilingual (French and English is a must), both written and oral, the candidate stands out for his autonomy, his sense of planning, his management of priorities and his rigor.
- He has also demonstrated his ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers and must have a strong commercial sense.
- Focused on teamwork and available for travel, the candidate must have good computer skills (MS Project, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Experience in plastic molding by injection and blow molding would be an asset, as well as knowledge of the automotive field and Spanish.
The candidate will have to:
- Coordinate different projects according to the Product Development Process (PDP) in order to meet customer requirements and IATF quality standard;
- Create and maintain project timelines;
- Coordinate changes in engineering;
- Create and maintain project budgets, monthly reports and other PDP documents;
- Provide technical support for evaluating the feasibility of targeted products meeting the needs of OEM customers (GM, Chrysler, Ford, VW, etc.);
- Provide technical support to sales and operations teams;
- Participate in customer development meetings and assist in the development phase of the parts.