During the week of August 20, the team at Howe officially received the 2017 General Motors Supplier Quality Excellence Award. This is the 2nd year in a row that Exo-s Howe receives this award.
Amongst of the 12 criteria to respect: deliveries, TS16949 Certified, customer satisfaction, controlled shipping and quality PRR’s of a maximum of 1 per million pieces shipped. Based on the number of parts shipped, this is quite an achievement.
Please congratulate the team for this continuous effort!
The Exo-s team with GM SQE, from left to right:
- Elizabeth Gordy, Quality Engineer
- Jerome Kozdron, SQE GM
- Andréanne Paquin, Quality Manager
- Tracy Nichols, Quality Engineer
- Nelson Beaulieu, Product & Process Improvement Manager
- Mitchell Herber, Project Leader – Plant & Process Engineer
- Chris Ballard, Process Engineer