Responsibility to function as a machine operator: ensure that the employee handbook is being followed; follow all TS 16949-2016 and ISO 14001:2015 instructions. Ensures adherence to PPE policy and 5s principles. Gain and maintain a complete understanding of all production related jobs, production requirements, standard work, and other tasks which may be instructed to perform by your supervisor or team leader. Contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interest and able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Dependable transportation
- Perform basic math skills
- Must be able to move at a fast past
- Work minimum 40 hour week
- Voluntary and Mandatory overtime as needed (may include Saturdays/Sundays.
- Fast paced. Rapidly changing environments. Constant multitasking
- Able to work in extreme hot and cold environment
Second Shift Hours: 2:55pm - 10:55pm
Third Shift hours: 10:55pm - 6:55am
Examine and inspect finished product to meet or exceed all quality standards.
· Identify the different fiber components needed to acquire the desired blend of the product.
· Handling finished product properly.
· Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them in specified areas.
· Measure, weigh and count products and materials as needed.
· Record product, packaging and other information on specified forms.