Robotics Project Leader
Reporting to the Director – Automation and Robotics, the selected person will have the main responsibilities of developing equipment for the introduction of new products and ensuring that deadlines and costs are met during the design, manufacturing, and production phases. The candidate is also responsible for the management and implementation of robotics projects as well as the optimization of robotic equipment. Supporting all departments in continuous improvement projects also remains at the heart of the mandate.
- Holder of a bachelor's degree in engineering or in a relevant field.
- 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Experienced in project management
- Experienced in injection molding and blow molding
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Available to travel.
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, both oral and written.
- Autonomous and stands out for his sense of planning, his management of priorities and his rigour.
The following knowledge is also an asset:
- Product design and development;
- Tool manufacturing management;
- The automotive market;
- CAD systems.
- Develop automated and robotic assembly equipment for the manufacture of new automotive products.
- Do the risk analysis for each new robotic equipment and mechanical/electrical/programming modification in order to implement a standard of safety in robotics.
- Program and design automated cells.
- Optimize and standardize the process of locking automated cells.
- Actively participate in the production of new products.
- Manage deadlines and costs during the design, manufacturing and production launch phases.
- Perform feasibility and financial analyzes on projects.
- Perform validation tests on equipment.
- Technically support the various departments of the plant.
- Improve the efficiency and durability of equipment.
- Facilitate technical meetings, design, training, and problem-solving teams (Kaizen, A3, etc.).
- Communicate, negotiate, follow up with external suppliers.
* Required fields